Canine Ultrasonic Training Whistle – Adjustable Pitch Frequency -Control Barking – Teach Commands
Look no further! No more disobedient pet. Simply adjust your dog training whistle to us and let the calmness begin.
No more embarrassment for having the loudest dog in the block! No more family not wanting to visit because all the hear is the dogs barking.
When I saw my friend Phillip with his, I had to ask him where to buy one. He immediately pointed me to Amazon.com and I decided to give it a try.
I know that Amazon offers an A-Z guarantee and despite that, I knew I would undoubtedly love it.
Don't hesitate and get your dog training whistle soon! You will be glad you did and so will your family!
Are you all set to send your pet dog to obedience school?
Well, you can stop looking now as you have actually encountered the best ultrasonic pet dog training whistle on Amazon.
CLD BrandsTM whistle can be your most reliable tool for teaching your pet dog to follow basic commands. When was the last time you said "COME" and your pet dog pertained to you; "SIT" and they sat; "REMAIN" and they stayed? CLD BrandsTM understands! And, with a little bit of time, perseverance, practice and repeating you can train your pet dog for pennies on the dollar.
Adjustable pitch whistle merely tighten or loosen the screw to your pet dog's frequency.
NOTE: This whistle is audible to the human ear which is essential to assess its efficiency
• Ideal for summoning your pet without disturbing the next-door neighbors
• It is lightweight and could be worn on a key chain, or on a string or lanyard around neck. It even fits nicely in your pocket
• Great for sporting occasions, as a security whistle, for celebration prefers or pet dog training
• It is a safe and extremely effective item for pet education
• 1 Ultrasonic Pet Training Whistle
• eBook with Training Pointer for Your Pet and GUIDELINES FOR UTILIZING THE TRAINING WHISTLE.
Buy one for you and one to share!
Copyright © CLD BrandsTM 2014. Offered Specifically By CLD BrandsTM and its Authorized Dealers.
Posted under Dog Obedience Training
This post was written by TKB_Editor on November 29, 2014